PEACHES are READY!
No UPICK Peaches this year due to the Corona Virus Pandemic
Schnepf Farms Peaches have been named the best in the country by Wine Spectator Magazine.
Ray Schnepf has been growing peaches for over 50 years. We grow 8 different varieties that ripen at different times throughout the month of May. The peaches grown on the farm are the perfect varieties and do very well in Arizona’s Desert dry climate.
All peach sales will be done by pre order only. Either order online, or call
3rd & 4th variety: Earligrande and Springcrest
- ONLINE ORDERING must be done the day before pickup, at Schnepfsveggiedrivethru.com – To order by phone, please call 480.987.3100 and press
- There are a limited number of boxes picked each day, but you can be sure that the Peaches will be beautiful, juicy and sweet.
- There is not a designated time when peach availability will be posted. The farm will post as soon as the picking crew is done picking.
- You may order a maximum 7 boxes per order
- Cost varies with varieties and size
HOURS FOR PEACH PICK UP DRIVE-THRU
Peaches 7:30am to 5pm
Bakery, Pies & More: 8am to 4pm
VEGGIES: 8am to 4pm
THE BEST WAY TO CONTACT US:
Phone: 480-987-3100 press#0
1st Variety – Snow Angle – A medium orchard with small to medium size peaches. White peaches do not have any acid and are full of sugars.
2nd Variety – Florida Prince – a medium sized peach and one of our largest orchards.
3rd variety – Earligrand – the largest peach grown on the farm.
4th variety – Springcrest – a medium size peach and very flavorful.
5th variety – Florida King – It doesn’t live up to it’s name because it is a smaller peach, but is juicy and sweet.
7th variety – Princess Peach – a newer variety that we are trying out and is very sweet
8th variety – Schnepf Peach – A medium size peach that continues to impress.
Other Varieties also available
Nectarines – Next to the Peach Orchard
White Nectarines The Nectarines did not produce this year.
Katy Apricots – We are sorry, crop failure on apricots.
Queen CreekWednesday 90°FThursday 99°FFriday 100°FSaturday 83°FSunday 87°FMonday 83°FTuesday 91°F
How to Pick a Peach…Due to Covid19 Restrictions, no UPICK will be available.
Listen on what to look for when picking your perfect peach!
How to Pick a Peach