Peach Season MAY 2024!
Schnepf Farms has been growing peaches for over 50 years. We grow 8 different varieties that ripen at different times throughout the month of May. Some peaches are small, some medium and some larger, depending on the variety. Please know the variety you are purchasing or picking prior to arriving at the farm. All peach sales are FINAL. Mother Nature will determine specific dates for peaches.
We will see you all in May, 2024
U-Pick Details Coming for 2024
- Orchards will open up for UPICK.
- To control the number of people in the orchard, we will require reservations.
- The reservations will be scheduled throughout the day
- If you weren’t able to get a reservation ticket, please try again or try another day.
- We will not be doing UPICK every day because peaches will have to ripen.
- We have several different orchards that ripen at different times throughout the month of May.
- Have fun!!!
- We provide boxes free of charge for your UPICK peaches! Grab a box and pick to your heart’s desire
- Once you’ve picked your peaches, head over to the pop up tent, weigh and pay station!
Bring your peaches home, depending on ripeness, please enjoy them within 24 – 72 hours!
Online Ordering & Peach Pickup
We offer pre-picked peaches for guests to order online or purchase onsite.
Please note that we have an extremely limited supply of peaches. We simply cannot keep up with demand. If you’re looking for peaches that are pre picked follow the instructions below.
- Click this link for our online store
- Select your peaches
- Checkout online
- Please read the strict instructions on your order for your pickup time.
- We do not allow online orders and pickup in the same day.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
Please park in the parking lot, walk into the farm bakery entrance.
We will have a stand with pickup orders outside of the bakery.
Have your order ready, we can also look you up by last name.
Enjoy your fruit within 24-72 hours.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Please know that our peaches are picked RIPE. This means the shelf life is only 24-72 hours. If you’d like to have your fruit last longer, please put them in the refrigerator.
- If you are wanting to pick your own peaches, please see this reservation link: schnepf-farms.ticketleap.com/upick-peach-reservation-carload/
- We DO SELL OUT of peaches. We are now an urban farm and simply cannot keep up with demand. Please be patient with our staff as we are doing our best to serve all of our guests on the farm.
- If you have any questions, our phones and emails are being monitored, so please give us a call or send us an email, or facebook message and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Info about our Peaches
1st Variety – Snow Angle – A small orchard with small to medium size peaches. White peaches do not have any acid and are full of sugars.
2nd Variety – Florida Prince – a medium to large sized peach and one of our largest orchards.
3rd variety – Earligrand – the largest peach grown on the farm. Very juicy and sweet, but they do bruise very easily.
4th variety – Springcrest – a medium size peach and very flavorful.
5th variety – Florida King – It doesn’t live up to it’s name because it is a smaller peach, but is juicy and sweet.
6th variety – Princess Peach – a newer variety , a small orchard, but is very sweet
7th variety – Schnepf Peach – A medium size peach that continues to impress.
Please NOTE …Availability is affected by Mother Nature.