Peach Season is Coming in May!
Schnepf Farms has been growing peaches for over 50 years. We grow 8 different varieties that ripen at different times throughout the month of May. Some peaches are small, some medium and some larger, depending on the variety. Please know the variety you are purchasing or picking prior to arriving at the farm. All peach sales are FINAL. Mother Nature will determine specific dates for peaches.
We will see you all in May, 2023
Peaches on the farm ripen at different times throughout the month. Once they start ripening, our crews will start picking peaches. As soon as the farm picks through the first orchard, we will then open the orchard to the public.
U-Pick Details 2023
- Orchards will open up for UPICK.
- To control the number of people in the orchard, we will require reservations.
- The reservations will be scheduled throughout the day
- If you weren’t able to get a reservation ticket, please try again or try another day.
- We will not be doing UPICK every day because peaches will have to ripen.
- We have several different orchards that ripen at different times throughout the month of May.
- Have fun!!!
- We provide boxes free of charge for your UPICK peaches! Grab a box and pick to your heart’s desire
- Once you’ve picked your peaches, head over to the pop up tent, weigh and pay station!
Bring your peaches home, depending on ripeness, please enjoy them within 24 – 72 hours!
THE BEST WAY TO CONTACT US:
Bakery and Curbside pick up Phone: 480-376-0733
Info about our Peaches
1st Variety – Snow Angle – A small orchard with small to medium size peaches. White peaches do not have any acid and are full of sugars.
2nd Variety – Florida Prince – a medium to large sized peach and one of our largest orchards.
3rd variety – Earligrand – the largest peach grown on the farm. Very juicy and sweet, but they do bruise very easily.
4th variety – Springcrest – a medium size peach and very flavorful.
5th variety – Florida King – It doesn’t live up to it’s name because it is a smaller peach, but is juicy and sweet.
6th variety – Princess Peach – a newer variety , a small orchard, but is very sweet
7th variety – Schnepf Peach – A medium size peach that continues to impress.
Please NOTE …Availability is affected by Mother Nature.