U-PICK ORGANIC GARDEN
Hours: Thursday – Sunday 7:30-2
What’s in The Garden?
We are excited to re-open the UPICK garden. Yvonne and her team and been working hard, and continuing to grow quality food. If you would like to pre-order your veggies or flowers for pick up please place your order HERE.(must have 24 hours, we only pick in the early morning.)
The UPICK Garden is open for normal business along with the Bakery & Country Store
The Garden always has something ready to pick. Prices will vary with produce, but you can expect naturally grown vegetables, all pesticide free. The quality is the the best that you can buy.
- baby kale
- Flowers: straw, sunflower,m larkspur, poppies, baby’s breath, pincushion, strawflower, bachelor button and more
- cherry tomatoes
- sweet onions
- green onions
- toscano & curly kale
- Summer squash – zucchini, patty pan
- swiss chard
- Variety of peppers: bell, banana, hatch, shishido, anaheim, serrano, jalapeno
- Herbs: lavender, chamomile, sage, garlic chive, marjoram, rosemary
- green onions
Foraging with the Farmer & Garden Lunch, as featured in Phoenix Magazine
This experience is a combination of a cooking class and gardening class, ending with an intimate outdoor lunch in the garden.
Enjoy picking from the garden an assortment of vegetables and then prepping them for your lunch. This truly is a farm to table experience. Make your reservations online. There are only 10 spaces available per lunch. Please email to request a private date for your group.
(New Dates Coming Soon)
HOW IT WORKS
This experience is more than a garden class or lunch. Come here to relax, meet new friends, learn, teach, and eat. Plan on spending at least 2 1/2 hours, but we won’t kick you out if you just want to relax out in the garden.
- Enter the farm off Rittenhouse and park
- Meet Carrie just outside the bakery
- Enjoy and have fun!