Old Fashioned Drive-in movies
Thursday – Saturday Nights
*Please check calendar for special dates.
The Drive-In at Schnepf Farms has been a wonderful escape from what is going on in this world. We don’t play current releases, but we do feature great movies. Making memories while watching a movie.
PARKING: $15.00 per car
Thursday -July 16th, Chicken Run – (G)
Friday -July 17th, Chocolate -(PG13)
Saturday -July 18th A Dogs Way Home (PG)****LOVE!
Sunday -July 19th -Annie (G)
Thursday -July 23rd -TROLLS (PG) Friday – August 1st – MAMA MIA (final movie for Summer) Will return in September after Monsoons and August
Encore Drive-In Nights Presents an exclusive recorded concert for Drive-Ins Only featuring BLAKE SHELTON, GWEN STEFANI, TRACE ADKINS!
- THURSDAY NIGHTS: Will always be an animated movie
- FRIDAY NIGHTS: Date movies to include action, adventure & Rom com
- SATURDAY NIGHTS: Family movies
- SUNDAY NIGHTS: Classic movies
- Because we are outdoors, masks are not required, but if you want to wear one, that is fine.
- Each car is staggered between rows and spaced 8-10′ apart.
- You can sit in your car, in the bed of your truck, on top of your car, in front of you car in lawn chairs, you cannot sit to the side of your cars in any way. – please respect that.
- You may bring your own snacks, food, and drinks
- Restrooms on site within walking distance, please respect social distancing (you may want to bring a flashlight) Masks much me worn when going to the restroom.