U-PICK ORGANIC GARDEN
Thursday-Sunday 7:30am – 2pm
What’s in The Garden?
The UPICK Organic Garden always has something ready to pick. Prices will vary with produce, but you can expect certified organic, quality and the best that you can buy. June & July hours are Thurs.- Sunday 7:30-2pm
If you are interested in helping peety with propogating and planting, we are looking for volunteers in exchange for veggies, Please email the farm and let us know you interest. We are looking for volunteers through August and September. Early morning hours 6am to 10am. Thank you
- tomatoes (all kinds)
- collard greens
- green beans
- sugar snap peas
- spaghetti squash
- yellow squash
- patty pan squash
- cucumbers (pickling and salad)
- sweet peas
HOW IT WORKS
Have a question about what’s in season? Ask our Gardener to the right!
- Grab a basket at the Country Store & Bakery
- Follow the signs or train tracks out to the garden
- read the signs at the end of each row and pick what you want.
- Head back to the store to weigh up your produce
There are also many ways to serve your community by working in the garden. Looking for service opportunities? Ask the gardener what you can do to help!