- This event has passed.
May 11, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
One event on May 12, 2018 at 7:30am
One event on May 13, 2018 at 7:30am
Celebrating over 50 years of growing peaches in Arizona!
The farm is the largest Peach Grower in the State, all organic and pesticide FREE. 50 years ago, Ray Schnepf planted his first peach trees, two years later the farm started picking and shipping peaches all over the Country. Soon, as people drove out to Queen Creek for a little day trip, they noticed Peach Trees in the desert. At first we picked the delicate fruit and would sell in our little roadside stand, but five years later, we opened our orchards for UPICK. Customers came from all over to pick Arizona Peaches, which now happen to be the BEST peaches in the Country (according to wine spectator magazine.)
Your Ticket Includes
- Peachy Sampling Pavilion: The first 6 tickets are included in your admission, if you want more, just $1 for 6 sampling tickets that can be used to sample everything from peach salsa, peach preserve, peach syrup and more.
- Hayrides to Orchards: You can walk to the Peach Orchard to pick, or you can take a hay ride to the orchard. The Hayride will take you to the orchard that has the most ripe peaches. We have several varieties of peaches on the farm and they all are not ripe for the peach festival. So you can only pick at those orchards where there are signs , tents and people or the hay ride drops you .
Additional Costs: Ride wristbands ($15 or $3 per ride) you can purchase ride wristbands online or from any cashier. Rides start at 8am. Food and peaches.
Peachy Pancake Breakfast
Peachy Pancake Breakfast: will begin service PROMPTLY at 7:30am! GLUTEN FREE OPTION AVAILABLE ($2extra) If you don’t want to stand in line, then purchase your pancake breakfast ticket online to come back at a specific time. You can then go and enjoy peachy sampling, pick peaches and more. If you don’t mind standing in line, then follow the cheerful signs and get to know your neighbors. The Entire line is under the SHADE!!!! Large $11 (1 huge 9″ pancake, 2 sausage, fresh peaches, whip cream, juice, coffee or milk) We do not use frozen peaches. All peaches are picked directly from our trees and hand cut.
ADMISSION: $5.00 admission. 12 and younger FREE
- This is going to be a lot of fun!
- BE HAPPY… THERE ARE LINES!
- Get to know the person in front of you (or behind)
- Put on a happy face!
- What can you Bring? a cold bottle of water. an umbrella for shade. No outside food.
- It gets very warm in May, please wear sunscreen, wear appropriate shoes because there is a lot of walking on the farm and bring bottled water.
- You may pre-order your pies and cinnamon rolls. Please fill out this form and return. It must be received 48 hours prior to pick up. ALL PICK UPS ARE available to pick up at the PIE PICK UP right across from the entrance. Your order will have your name attached.
- Peachy Cinnamon Rolls will be available outside of the bakery. If you pre-ordered cinnamon rolls, you will pick up in the PIE SHOP Near the front entrance
Want to be a vendor at the the Peach Festival? Fill out this application and email it to email@example.com