- This event has passed.
April 20 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday April 20th 8:30am-4:00pm
23rd Annual Easter Egg-Citement
The Easter Egg-Citement!!! The perfect day for your child on Saturday We keep this event small so those participating have plenty to hunt and so the parents or grandparents can enjoy taking plenty of photos.
Spots fill up fast!
Your Ticket Includes
- Unlimited ride wristband (swinging lady bugz, train ride, jumping pillows, petting zoo, carousel rides, flying farmers) The roller coaster & rock wall will not be open.
- Easter Cookie – and you get to frost it!
- Hotdog Lunch – All beef Hotdog, chips & drink (We offer gluten free buns)
- Easter Bunny – take the photo’s you need!
Hunts are divided in age groups: 0-2year olds, 3-5 year olds, 6-8 year olds and 9 and older.
COST: $25.00 with lunch/$20.00 without lunch – Parents $3 entry or $10 to include ride wristband.
SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY
- 8:30am – Farm opens (country store, breakfast, UPICK)
- 9am – Registration begins & Train rides
- 9:30am – Bouncing pillows, carousel, honeybee, flying farmers, swinging lady bugz & hay rides
- 10am-11am – Easter Bunny arrives and will be available for photo’s in pond area.
- 11am – 0-2 year old hunt will begin promptly on designated grass area. Signs are posted. 3-5 year olds, 6-8 year olds and 9 and older hunts will follow one after the other.
- 11am – lunch service begins on outdoor grill. Parents can order a burger or hotdog on outside grill or from the Fresh from the Farm Cafe located in bakery.
- 11am-11:45 – The Easter Bunny will take a brief carrot breakfast
- 11:45 – Easter Bunny stays on the farm until 1pm.**** Easter Cookie be picked up next to the Country Store, please use ticket
- 1pm Easter Bunny leaves and rides continue
- 3pm – Rides end
- 4pm – Farm closes – Happy Easter!