EASTER EGG-CITEMENT 2020
Saturday April 11th 9am-4pm
24th Annual Easter Egg-Citement
The Easter Egg-Citement!!! The perfect morning for your child. We keep this event small so those participating have plenty to hunt and so the parents or grandparents can enjoy taking plenty of photos.
Your Ticket Includes
- Unlimited rides on over 25 different attractions! Your reservation includes entrance into Schnepf Farms Agritainment Park.
- Easter Cookie – and you get to frost it!
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Easter Bunny – take the photo’s you need!
Hunts are divided in age groups: 0-2year olds, 3-5 year olds and 6 – 8 year olds.
$30 Child Includes Hunt, Easter Bunny, Train, Jumping Pillows and entry into Schnepf Farms Agritainment Park
$10 Parent/Grandparent Includes Train and Entry
$25 Parent/Grandparent/Sibling Entry into Schnepf Farms Agritainment Park
SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY
- 9am – Registration begins & Train rides
- 9:30am – Bouncing pillows, carousel, honeybee, flying farmers, swinging lady bugz & hay rides
- 10am-11am – Easter Bunny arrives and will be available for photo’s in pond area.
- 11am – 0-2 year old hunt will begin promptly on designated grass area. Signs are posted. 3-5 year olds, 6-8 year olds and 9 and older hunts will follow one after the other.
- 11am – lunch service begins on outdoor grill. Parents can order a burger or hotdog on outside grill or from the Fresh from the Farm Cafe located in bakery.
- 11am-11:45 – The Easter Bunny will take a brief carrot breakfast
- 11:45 – Easter Bunny stays on the farm until 1pm.**** Easter Cookie be picked up next to the Country Store, please use ticket
- 1pm Easter Bunny leaves and rides continue
- 3pm – Rides end
- 4pm – Farm closes – Happy Easter!